First off, I want to apologize for my lack of posts--my camera was accidently dropped (by a little person we think) and does not take clear pictures so I've sent it off for repair! Anyway, my picture was on Fox and Friends this morning!! Steve Doocy was promoting his new book "Tales From The Dad Side" and on a book tour in Starkville on Sunday. Well, Leslie Petro had a bright idea and decided to have shirts made that said "Doocy Darlings" for me, Leslie, and Leisje Noone. Doocy loved it and gave us his personal email address (oh yes!) to email the picture to him! He was so impressed with his Darlings!! I have recorded every show this week and I have yet to see it but I hear that he gave a little shoutout to his Darlings at MSU and put our picture up!! I will post a picture later today!! I love Steve Doocy!!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay!!! you made it on the show! keep the recording so I can come see it!
Courtney,
This is soooo cute!! I am so glad to get the address to your blog. I look forward to keeping up with it. Love y'all, Macki
Post a Comment