Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Now that I have my camera back, I can get more pictures of Walker--but now I have no picture for my Christmas card this year!! I have the cutest cards and I need a cute picture to put on it but I just can't get that perfect one! Bummer--may be getting the cards out late this year!
We went to see the Festival of Lights in Canton, MS Saturday night and it was gorgeous--Walker really enjoyed it and so did we! Definitely worth the drive to check it out. 

 All of my teeth--I currently have 10 and I think I'm working on some more--my poor face is so chapped everyday because of excessive drool and I really don't like for my mom to put her special concoction of my face every night--but she swears by it!! (for diaper rash too!)

Driving my car in Canton! It took a little while to warm up but I didn't want to get off after the ride stopped.


Wow! I sure would love to ride those around!

My little rudolph

1 comments:

Jennifer and BJ said...

so cute! i love the last one :)