Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cotton Bowl


This blog is dedicated to my very dear friend Amanda! As I was coming up the bleachers at the Cotton Bowl in the midst of 88,000 fans, I was extremely surprised to hear my name called out! What a wonderful surprise to look up and see her sweet face that is so missed!! I think I distracted her from watching her team win a big victory!! Love you Manders, mmmyayaya! 
We went to the Cotton Bowl this past weekend--Jennifer and I stood by our husbands while they celebrated a big win! (For the record, I did not cheer for Ole miss) This is the last year that the Cotton Bowl will be played in this stadium so I'm glad that I was able to experience it!

Me and Jennifer 


Ice skating in our hotel

1 comments:

theelliottfamily said...

You are SUCH a supportive wife. I bet Casey and BJ were beside themselves!