It's about time I've finally entered the blog world! I've had so much fun keeping up with all my friends and their families through their blogs so I have gone out on a limb and created one to brag on my family!
OK, last weekend was an accident prone weekend for Walker (I'm sure the first of many from what I hear!) Please do not call child services on me!! Within a matter of two days Walker got stung by a wasp, busted his lip open after tripping on his blanket, tore his frenulum (?sp. above his upper gum), and got a carpet burn on his nose! Seeing blood pour out of his mouth on two separate
occasions was not fun! He is fine though...no
stitches thank the Lord and no ER visits so I'm sure it could have been a lot worse! This picture is not attractive but the only proof of his poor busted lip!
He also got his first haircut by his nana this past weekend...we thought it
was about time after one too many comments about his mullet! (pictures to come).
This is Walker with his Poppy. We call him GI George! Thank you for all your hard work Poppy!
8 comments:
Court - Walker is too precious with his busted lip... what a boy! Glad ya'll are in the blog world :)
so glad you are in the blog world!!!! welcome!!!
jennye lynne
YAY!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to see more pictures of walker and hear stories!!!!!!
funny thing... i was just talking about you about an hour ago! i saw georgia, and college came up - we were talking about freshman year - those were the days!
Welcome Skeltons! So glad you are blogging.. Walker has gotten so big!
yea!! I am so glad that you have a blog...Ugh, I could just eat Walker up! So so so so so so cute!
Courtney....you did a great job on the blog! Thanks for letting us in on it. The pictures of Walker are adorable, and the picture of your dad is pretty hot, too!
Looking forward to seeing y'all on Sunday!
YIPPIE!!!! Walker is PRECIOUS!
Leah
Woo-hoo!! You did a great job! Welcome to the blogging world :)
Post a Comment