
Walker playing "peek-a-boo" with his Nana

Poppy and Walker


This is Walker's new "silly face". When we ask him where his silly face is, this is what he surprises us with! I know some of you may be wondering how a devout Ole Miss fan could possibly let his son sit on a Mississippi State mascot and take a picture---we made a deal that he could wear this shirt in the picture to balance it out! Don't worry State fans--there will be many pictures I will sneak in this football season!
4 comments:
Courtney,
Your little boy is adorable. How do we live in the same town and NEVER run into each other. I will enjoy keeping up with your family via the blog world!
Jamie Elliott
CUTE pictures!!!
Courtney-he is so so cute! I am glad yall joined the blogging world!
im so confused! how did i not know that casey was a devout ole miss fan? i thought he was a state fan?!?!??! i might be missing something...
walker is precious!!!!
Post a Comment