Welcome George Sellers Cain born on 6/10/09 @ 7:09 pm. He was 8 pounds 6.5 ounces and 21 inches long. Mom, dad, and baby had a long day of labor and eventually had a c-section--they were troopers!! We're so proud of you guys!! Everyone is doing great and getting some much needed rest!
Nervous grandadddy's taking headache medicine
Wating...and waiting...and finally..........
Love at first site!!! Sellers was staring at Tripp the entire time! (even though Tripp was calling him stubborn!)
Me and Bubby!
Big ole baby boy! (sorry about the flash)
4 comments:
awwwwwww! congrats to marlee and tripp!!!
he is a doll!!!
and fyi, bubby is what i call camp! i love it!
Congrats! That is so much fun... I know Marlee might not have enjoyed all of it though :) I had a nephew this week, too. Brad and Kim had their son Mon (June 8) at Womans...
He's so cute!! Congrats to Tripp and Marlee
Hey Courtney!! Your little nephew is precious. I was praying for your family...y'all have been blessed! I hate that your sister-in-law had such a tough day...I will prayin for a swift recovery for her! Lots of love, Macki
Post a Comment