Friday, June 5, 2009

Still no Camera

So I have totally neglected my blog lately for 2 reasons:



1) my camera is dead and I've just been informed there is no reason to fix it b/c it will cost as much as a new camera:( On the to do list for this weekend!



2) I'm officially a facebook junkie and have dedicated my small amount of extra time to that--I will not let it overcome my blog though!!




The sistas getting pedicures together: Me, Marlee, Brittany, Kala
(don't know why picture is so small)


Matt and Walker--Walker wants to ride everything!


Loves to be out in the rain...any kind of water will do! He talks about the "cool" (pool) constantly! He has no fear!!


We're excited about our 2nd annual "mommy and me" birthday swim party this sunday--pictures to come!




(He's even been known to try to ride his play horse!)

0 comments: